26 December 2009

Dinner -- Chicken Fried Rice

I have no claim to making authentic Chinese food, and I am sure that people would scoff at the lack of authenticity of this meal... but, it was great for us and pretty low-point, too!

I basically took some While Foods frozen brown rice and cooked it in the microwave per the instructions. While that was cooking, I quickly scrambled two egg whites and set aside. Then I cooked an onion with some garlic, chopped cooked chicken and peas with a bit of soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. I then stirred in the rice and a TON of freshly cracked black pepper. Tossed in the egg, and served. It was really fast, really delicious, and the points can vary depending on the ingredients you use. Just use the Recipe Builder on the WW Online site to figure yours out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails