07 February 2010

Lowest Weigh-In Yet!


That's me after my lowest weigh-in yet! I've lost 29 pounds!!! I hit my unofficial (yet in my heart of hearts official) goal, and am pretty danged pleased with myself. This dress is now about a size too big, but it's still comfy and perfect for casual Friday's. (You can see Bello's backside while he's eating breakfast behind me!)

I am contemplating changing my WW points to the maintenance level. I see mixed reviews on the net... anyone with any real life weight watcher's maintenance they'd like to share? You can email me... I am now almost always eating my weekly points (I have 19 points a day), and about half of my activity points. I'd love to hear other's experience....

2 comments:

Sid said...

Wow, you look amazing! Hard work pays off. Wow again :-)

dynagrrl said...

Thanks Sid! You are always so supportive... I really really appreciate it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails