19 February 2010

That's Amazing.

Okay, so who knows what I am going to do with this blog, but right now, I am going to post some before and after photos...

This is April 2009, right around when I started having chest pains...


Oh yeah, I actually think I wore this to work.

Then August 2009, about a month into my new lifestyle, I was feeling pretty good about myself....


(Jess, I am horrified that I wore this to your wedding!)

And now, here's me this morning, getting ready for work...


Oh yeah! Shirt. Tucked into... JEANS. That's me. And I'm wearing my snazzy new BELT. Yep.

4 comments:

D said...

You look absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Sally said...

You look AWESOME, Jenn. Congratulations to you!

Lori said...

Bravo! You look fantastic!

bestbookie said...

What to you say to someone you truly admire other than BRAVO you are amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails