23 December 2007

Christmas Changes...and an early present from my brother!

As you can see, the blog has had a little bit of a face-lift. My brother made me this lovely new banner, using a picture that I took at the Chenonceau chateau in France last year of a kitchen cherub that was, coincidentally enough, in the kitchen! I have really loved this picture and didn't have any idea how to use it, as G finds it creepy, so my brother very kindly incorporated it into a new banner for my blog!!!

I am home in the US for Christmas after a bit of a harrowing journey yesterday... the computers went down in Toronto, and Chicago was covered in CRAZY fog and so many flights were cancelled and delayed and re-routed. I managed to get here, though, and will post more stuff later, including Christmas dinner tomorrow!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails