21 July 2007

Harry Potter 7.

*** TOTALLY NOT FOOD RELATED ***

I just finished reading the final Harry Potter book. It was good and simple and sweet and sad and tragic and I cried what felt like a million tears. It blew me away with how well it ended the series (which almost never happens) and how really simple it was while still tying the entire series together. Really brilliant by just telling the story. I am trying not to say anything that will give anything away to anyone I've spoken to about theories...

Well, since I began reading this book at midnight, stopped at 2am to go to bed, woke up at 6:30 and have read fairly conistently since about 8:00am, I think it's time to shake the book off and have a proper day. I am sad it's over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cried my eyes out too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails