28 September 2008

I Was Thinkin' Arby's.

In desperate need of fall/winter clothes, I made a grab and go trip to the Eaton Centre recently. (I did pay for each and every item, however, don't be concerned.) I found a short-sleeved turtleneck sweater that met all of my criteria, so I bought it in every colour, that sort of thing. But since this isn't a clothes blog (thank G-d), let's talk about the food.

I met G at the mall after work. I am sure there are people in the world, you may be one of them, who finds themselves able to perform all manner of activities after work. I find myself just exhausted after work most days and I just want to go home. If I can go to the "activity" before I go home, I am generally okay, but if I go home first, it's all over. Especially this time of year, it just feels so late. Anyway...

G and I decided to go to the Food Court. There are two in the mall and we chose the Dundas end for our food adventure. We chose to eat at the slowest Arby's on Planet Earth. It's crazy slow. Crazy crazy slow. Anyway, as we stood there for what felt like two lifetimes I noticed that they had new mac-n-cheese bites. Well yes, thank you, I have to try those. Eventually.

They tasted like Velveeta Mac-n-Cheese breaded and fried. Gross and delicious all at the same time!

I also ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu. Not so great. Usually, I love their chicken sandwiches, but this just tasted old and stale.

Hrmph.

And they don't have potato cakes anymore! I don't want spicy sweat tasting fries. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Thank goodness for mac-n-cheese.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails