10 January 2010

2010 -- New Me!

I can't believe that it's the year 2010. I don't have a flying car and I can't teleport, but I never legitimately imagine something as huge as the internet, or as awesome as my iPhone, so I suppose it's a fair trade. An enormous amount of info all at our fingertips is incredible, and something I can't believe I used to live without.

What I am MORE THAN HAPPY to live without is the 26 pounds I have lost using Weight Watchers and Wii EA Sports Active! I don't tend to post photos of myself on this blog, but I think it's funny that so many of us take photos of ourselves in the mirror and I admire those who post them, so here goes...


This is one of my new size 8 suits and the first shirt I have worn tucked in since the 7th grade, so yippie!

I can't really express how thankful I am about the whole weight loss and sticking with the diet and everything... over the course of the holiday's, my exercise became sporadic and my eating not much better but I still tracked every single day and realized that if I was able to keep tracking with all the crazy going on, then I would definitely be able to keep doing this. And I do believe that I will continue with Weight Watchers for at least the nearest long future, and I have kept with the Wii for longer then I would have ever thought possible.

So I've met my goal weight, which is awesome, and I might eventually lose more, but I might not. So far, this is really good, and I am really happy with where I am. So yeah, 2009 was a weird year, and it's the very futuristic sounding 2010, and it's all pretty dang good.

4 comments:

Sid said...

You go girl!!!

D said...

Wonderful! You look fantastic, Jennifer. Congratulations on making a goal and sticking to it.

Can't wait to see you soon.

dynagrrl said...

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate it!!!

Anonymous said...

You will never convince anyone now you needed to lose weight. You look wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails