14 December 2008

Jean-Talon Market -- Montreal.

During our recent trip to Montreal, G and I went to the Jean-Talon Market with some friends. As you may know, I am a lover of all things 'food market', so this was a real treat! We browsed and snacked and oohed and ahed over all the wonderful things on offer. And, I have to be honest, I bemoaned the fact that I was leaving the market to go straight to the train station to take a train back to TO, so it meant that I wasn't leaving with lots of goodies. Dang it.

But I digress.


Yep. It's that time of the year, pumpkin time, and I didn't think it made sense for me to take a whole pumpkin home on the train, so these babies stayed right where were they were...


And lots of eggs. Our friend P bought some Guinea eggs, I think, but I've not heard how they turned out. It was an amazing assortment.

Random shots:






A great time had by all. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails