06 May 2009

Terroni's.

I have lived in Toronto now for about six years. For the most part, I love it. Good times, good restaurants, lots to do, it's all good. And for as long as I have lived here, I have heard about Terroni's and how amazing it is. And I've never eaten there.

So, G and I were around my office and decided to stop in to Terroni's for dinner. I had an amazing sausage pasta that went down an absolute treat...


The pasta was really well cooked, the sausage was spicy and not at all greasy with lots of cheese on top. Really delicious, and though likely very easy to cook, not something that I would ever make.

G ordered the gnocchi and it was amazing.


YUM! Really really really good. Fresh and lovely and delicious.

AND THEN.

I went back a week or so later with a friend. We hadn't seen each other in some time and decided that we would go out for dinner, again somewhere near work. I had heard many many times that there margherita pizza was really fantastic and I was eager to give it a try. (No photos because I had forgotten my camera at home and it was too dark to use my iPhone camera...)

I ordered the pizza and it was 100% not all that great. It was boring and while the crust was good, it had this chlorine-y taste that didn't do it for me. I was really disappointed. Now that I am off wheat, I won't likely be going back there, but still. What a bunch of not delicious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails