24 March 2007

I got this lovely new camera and I start with PIZZA pictures!!

So I have finally done it. I bought a new camera. I found the camera I had been eyeing, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 on sale for a reasonable price since the new models had just been released, and I had to snatch one up for myself.

That being said, today was the first really challenging run in my running clinic, so I feel really tired and a bit blah, so the first food pic from the new camera is of pizza, and it's definitely delivery, not DiGiorno. I tried out the food mode, which is basically just a macro setting for low light, but it looks pretty crisp on my screen...


I also took some pics of Bello, the most handsome boy in the world!


He's sitting in my junky office. Must clean. Thank goodness tomorrow is still the weekend! Get up, clean, run, bike ride, clean, clean, clean. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new pizza pic looks great...but I (personally) hate the greasy box!!! But the light seems much better.
Goodness Bello is the most handsome....

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a swanky new header!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails