04 March 2007

New job, favourite pasta!

Tuesday was my first day at my new job, so G and I decided to celebrate at one of my favourite restaurants, Cafe Volo. The funghi e pollo is one of my most favourite meals, so of course I had to have it! It's a creamy pasta sauce with pieces of chicken, mushrooms, etc., and it's just so lovely. I was so excited to have it, having not been there in a bit that I dug right in. Fortunately, neither G nor I could finish our big bowls of pasta, so we mixed them together and took a pic of that! Voila!


Tasty tasty.

We bought some steak from a little store in our neighborhood and made steak and mash one night. I had it with this brand of canned peas that I lurve. Canned peas?! I know, I know. When I was a kid, I would kick them until they were a total mush, NOT realizing that mushy peas is a common food for our friends across the pond! Anyway, what a great meal. This pic is brilliant, because it shows the steam comin' off my peas...


Well pick my peas, but that was a delicious dinner!

I am thinking of getting a new camera. It's a Panisonic Lumix DMC-TZ1. If anyone has any experience with this camera, let me know. Post a comment or shoot me an email.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails