06 July 2008

Tiffin Me Timbers!

Always in the look-out for new gadgets or really, just new things, G and I had been on the hunt for tiffins. Why, you ask? WHY?! Because they are so dang cool, that's why! But what is a tiffin? Read here for a thorough history.

So as you can see, there are three compartments, and each one stacks on top of the other. You can keep all of your different foods separate, and they are sealed pretty tight. The two metal bands on the side lock and unlock to keep it all together.

I think my first exposure to a tiffin was during my first trip to Vancouver. There's an Indian food place at the Public Market in Granville Island that serves the lunch in tiffins. Ever since then, I've wanted one. I can't wait to use it, and will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails